We have a warehouse open position for a full time, Our Warehouse assistant will help on warehouse area utilizing all company resources keeping all safety guidelines will be.
- Coordinate transportation provider to ensure prompt a proper movement of slabs.
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Make a special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Drive visitors into showrooms and warehouse and provide them necessary information.
- Review and fill forms to track shipments and processes.
- Keep track on inventory.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service and client relation skills.
- Keep Organization and time management skills.
- Fulfill administrative needs,
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Attention to detail and safety work first environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Comfortable work under constant direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to track data and inventory analytic.
- Experience using cut machines for and hard surfaces (if is required).
- Ability to use computers (microsoft windows word,Excel is a plus.
- Understanding of common obstacles and effective solutions.
- Available to work from Monday – Saturday.