We have an open position for a full time, Our Driver associate will be responsible for transporting our material from our locations and warehouse to businesses and residential properties. Duties include help and attention to detail loading and unloading material, Using a navigation system to map their route and delivering to the correct addresses in a timely manner.
- Transport orders in a timely manner.
- Fulfill administrative needs.
- Research and plan for traffic, Construction and weather Delays.
- Use Navigation apps to determine the best Route.
- Interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready to use.
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed.
- Keep mileage records and repair records up to date.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A valid Driver license and at least one year of driving experience to perform the job safely.
- Excellent Navigational skills and proficiency in using navigation applications to find delivery locations.
- Time management skills to keep track of deliveries and stay on schedule.
- Keep Organization and time management skills.
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to create and maintain customer relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about all the products.
- Ability to use computers, Software and other technology for inventory (if is required).
- Understanding of common obstacles and effective solutions.
- Available to work from Monday – Saturday.