We have a Manager Assistant open position for a full time, Our Manager Assistant has multitasking and effective work to perform with continuous requests and solutions to supply on a daily basis .Is responsible for implementing workflow procedures based on direction from the General Manager. This person required a full attention to detail in all company departments and employee supervision during day to day tasks, monitoring productivity and reaching goals in all departments to improve the company processes and efficiency of our staff and mechanism. Providing excellent customer support management in escalated situations and managing the overall workflow of a workplace.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings.
- Conduct employee performances review.
- Develop excellent customer relationships.
- Participate in recruitment and dismissal processes.
- Smooth and quick thinker out problems within the workplace.
- Address employee and customer concerns.
- Develop strategies for better workplace efficiency and goal achievement.
- Manage Email and phone correspondence.
- Liaise between Managers, Customers and Employees.
- Provide directions to all staff.
- Monitor spending patterns and budget.
- Fill in fo (GM) in times of absence, make executive decisions, hold meetings and provide accountability.
- Support ongoing learning and development of team members.
- Help to create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment.
- GED Diploma Required – Assistant Manager- Business administration Management.
- 2 or + years of experience on Business Management.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to convey important information clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership and initiative.
- Excellent delegator and mediator.
- Ability to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
- Quick decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and able to multitask.
- Confident, Proactive and willing to take on workplace challenges.
- Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals higher level position.
- Likable by most and able to motivate others.
- Knowledge and Understanding of B2B – Stones business (plus no required).