We have an open position for a full time, Our Logistics associate will prepare routes and manage company purchases orders. Having a full attention to detail in company shipments, materials, distribution, working hand to hand with our transportation system to ensure prompt shipment – pick ups and monitoring costs and productivity processes.
- Coordinate transportation provider to ensure prompt a proper movement of shipments.
- Responding to customer inquiries and referring clients to the proper channels.
- Reviewing purchase orders and shipping documents to ensure accuracy.
- Make a special shipping arrangements as necessary.
- Tracking and fixing shipping errors.
- Preparing bills and invoices.
- Managing distribution and shipment budgets.
- Ensuring that the quality of all services provided meets the required standards.
- Developing processes that make the supply chain more efficient and organized.
- 1 OR + years experience working on logistic department.
- BA Diploma required – Finances – Business administration.
- Quick critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent customer service and client relation skills.
- Keep Organization and time management skills.
- Good collaboration and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great leader-ship and goal setting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced data analysis and data visualization skills.
- Expert inventory management.
- Ability to use computers, Software and other technology for inventory and communication purposes.
- Understanding of B2B – Stones business (plus).
- Understanding of common obstacles and effective solutions.
- Available to work from Monday – Saturday.