We have a Human Resources Supervisor open position for a full time, Our HR Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all administrative activities related to an organization personnel. Developing strategies and implementing systems for managing staff benefits, behavior, payroll and on-boarding new employees.Ensuring the company has a smooth workflow.
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring and Onboarding.
- Ensure Job Descriptions are Up to date and compliant with all local, State and federal regulations.
- Develop training materials and performance management programs to help ensure employees understand their job responsibilities.
- Create a compensation strategy for all employees based on market research keeping the strategy up to date.
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them a resolution.
- Use performance and management tools to provide guidance and feedback to the team.
- Ensure all comp[any HR policies are applied consistently.
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory.
- Conduct and performances and Salary reviews.
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits.
- Design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Support ongoing learning and development of team members.
- Help to create and foster a respectful and inclusive team environment.
- GED Diploma Required – Human Resources Business or finances preferred.
- 2 or + years of experience on HR department.
- Knowledge of Administrative tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including data entry, data processing, communication tools and payroll and human resources software.
- Problem solving skills and resourceful thinking.
- Leadership and coaching skills.
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge an up to date in labor laws set by government authorities and organizations.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical driven.
- Likable by most and able to motivate others.